Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Post exam Activities!$BlogItemTitle$>
Hello, exams are finally over! I realise someone keeps adding entries for me! My goodness. Anyway, we took our last paper today, which is Literature, and it was much easier than I had expected!
Fairuz, Xinru and I were revising a few minutes before Paper 2. I said that should "Theme of Love" come out, I would just start laughing in the hall. AND IT REALLY DID COME OUT! I did not read up on the notes as I thought that Mr Sng would not be so kind to test us on this theme. BLOODY COW, moo moo. I only did The English Teacher notes during the weekend and started Shakespeare revision last night at 2330h! Was so worried that I called Fairuz up to seek comfort, knowing that she wouldn't study too, and I was right! She was still online chatting with Diana who totally forgotten about my birthday! Stupid girl.
Anyhow, we went to SakaeSushi for buffet lunch today. It was quite stupid as it started only at 3pm and we reached town at 1pm! So we ended up wandering around The Heeren which is a really boring place. I was in search of a white long-sleeve blouse to match the red tie I got from Matt. (Thanks again, btw!) The one that I had was rather transparent. Not the ideal one. Xinya, Fairuz, Tasha and I ended up in one table and the rest in the other. Xinya and I managed 25 plates between us only. Rather lan pok as the other table had 40-over plates.

Xinya's and my pile!

Then we combined forces!

Oh the tower of plates!

I think she's embarrassed eating too much.

Meanwhile, Fairuz listens to her ipod and drifts off to her lalaland...
There was a big rain after that and our initial plan to go to the twins house was called off, so we all headed for home.
*************************************
My boring sixteenth birthday celebration at home. (060506)
I had my Mindchamps course from 10ooh-1730h that day and when I reached there, I realised that we were supposed to sit for a test later! My goodness, I was in a frenzy and started panicking and worrying that I would fail the test and have to come back for the same module again. NO way man. Jamie was trying very hard to calm me down. Haha. During the test, I realised that it was doable and not really that tough afterall. Birthday luck huh.
After the course, Jkok met up with me with a motive!!!!!!!! To go to Swensen's and have the free firehouse ice cream! LOL. Always taking advantage of me. So I decided to take advantage of her too. I made her do my Chinese tuition compo while I enjoyed the icecream and fries. Haha. She then followed me home to get my Geography textbook and tys for some random GP project on Development. We also went into Lee Hwa to check the price of the earrings my mother got for me and mothercow, I had a shock of my life.
My Chinese tuition started from 730-900h that day. I came home late and she had to wait for me. She was really amused with my reading that day, I remembered her laughing nonstop when I forgot to read "yang3" (tai4 yang3 - sun) She made me do some Primary Five close passage as she thought that it wasn't the right time for me to start on Secondary school standard. AND I FREAKING HELL FAILED IT. OH MY GOODNESS. I CANNNOT EVEN MANAGE A P5 CLOSE PASSAGE. So much for aiming for an A1 in Chinese. (And the worst thing is that I told her about my target)
After my tuition, my family celebrated my birthday with me, which was rather pathetic, but its the thought that counts la! Haha, and I don't really bother about stupid birthday celebrations as it's so primary school.
The cake.

Sis and me.
I managed to take both of them without themselves realising! HA!

.......................
The Teo's family way of eating a cake...

*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ever so unglamourous me.
*************************************
Mugging day in school's library (080506)
I reached school aroung 0900h and went up to the library to start work first. The rest joined me shortly after and during brunch break, all of them were relieving stress by playing the animal game where they choose the animal biscuits from the packet and versus one another. I decided that I was too mature, being a sixteen-year-old-girl, to join them, thus resulting in being the photographer. They continued playing the game in the library and upgraded the game by adding some spastic actions. Really idiot to watch from outsiders point of view. Nevertheless, I was thoroughly amused and entertained.

Our usual mugging place.

The packet of biscuits that caused them to lose their sanity!!!

Okay, WHAT is Sam doing?

It must be really funny.
*************************************
Now for our POST EXAM ACTIVITIES...
We decided to play for two weeks (one week for me, since I'll be going to Hong Kong for shopping for a week during the June Hols) and then start cramming for the entire June Holiday.
The eight of us would be going back-packing around the whole of Singapore in BIKES and after that, we might go to Bottle Tree for chilli crabs and man tous or Jalan Kayu for pratas! Ohh, and the NIGHT SAFARI.
Mah jong session on Friday (120506) from Morning 1000h to around 1800h before heading to Church!
Swimming/Gym tomorrow morning at Bishan before meeting up with Tasha and Fairuz for lunch?????
Catch Da Vinci Code. (try to smuggle the 15-year-olds in... HAHAHA!!!)
Oh, and POOL! (try to get dad to open his pub to let us play in the morning so that I wouldn't malu myself.)
Watch Korean dramas and cry together at Twin's place (they finally appreciate Korean dramas!!!!!) (haha, this sounds so loser, but who cares! I simply adore them!)
**The list is not completed yet as we have not think of other places to explore and gallivant.
Alright peeps, that's all for today.
Till the next time!
Love much,
Janine.
5/09/2006 07:27:00 PM;